Your Gainesville carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they sense excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, but it’s not undetectable. Luckily, your Gainesville monitored carbon monoxide detector will warn you to the first signs of excess CO gas. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud bell will sound as it sees unsafe levels of CO gas. It will also send an emergency alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can get you and your family to a safe space while emergency help arrives.