You’ve done your due diligence and come to the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Gainesville home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to provide support during a crisis, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief contact with authorities if you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own private security team linked straight to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to guide you through your emergency.