Your home’s indoor cameras in Gainesville are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your fully integrated smart home and available through an intuitive app. This offers you versatility and reassurance as you are able to check in on your baby from anyplace via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution footage of your baby. You may even view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered updates dispatched straight to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a little uncomfortable in the nursery, you are able to change the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may use two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Gainesville smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Gainesville smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can provide. Dial (352) 922-3696 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for every member of your family.